Well, are you just like me? Do you own a smart phone which you awfully abuse? Do you secretly consider your phone as your best buddy in the world? Would you cry your eyes out if something remotely bad happened to your cell phone? If that’s the case, join the club, my buddy. (Pssst..I have nightmares where I tragically drop my phone in water and a shark eats it!) Do you have such stomach-gripping, nerve- wrecking nightmares too? Wait, what? No sharks? Okaaay, could be I am just a tad bit crazy! Whatever may be the case, listed below are 9 explanations why you need to use cases!
1. Scratches are awful! : Let’s be realistic, no matter how careful you happen to be, you’ll probably drop your phone at least one time or twice in a month (10 times perhaps in case you are anything like me!). Cases can provide you with all of the protection that you phone might need! Having a phone case, your phone doesn’t need to fight gravity on a regular basis.
2. Wait, what? You didn’t buy insurance?: Can you own a 50 grand phone but don’t have insurance? You little daredevil! Well, don’t be worried about it; you are part of the fearless population of the world. But putting a case on your smartphone is practical while letting you be fearless. The smart phone cases that provide the best protection certainly are a cheaper method of using your gadget for longer time, especially as you don’t usually have to get a completely new one any time you get yourself a new phone. cases are the insurance!
3. Water friendly: We take our phones like everywhere. Literally. Like the bathroom, crazy parties. If you ask me I’d rather get a swim with my phone when compared to a boyfriend. Well, if that’s the case, grab water-proof cases and take your phone out to get a swim so that you will don’t miss your phone much. Well, you can’t actually take your gadget under water, but you may be a smaller amount of worrywart in the event of a splash!
4. Friction, the evil necessity! : The issue with sleek, stylish cell phones is because they are super slippery. Well, your sexy, gorgeous phone could be held more easily with Asus 6Z Covers. A good case may add a bit of grip to keep it from sliding out of your hand and to the pavement.
5. Aged phones!: You might think it makes no sense to invest extra bucks on the phone that may also fit in with the senior class of phones! Well, here is where you are wrong. Your phone is an extension individuals. It may contain some relevant data that you simply cannot afford to get rid of. So, don’t consider the risk, get a damn phone case already! Also, should you be embarrassed by your aged phone, rock it using bling phone cases!
6. Flaunt and taunt: Phone cases are not just for safeguarding your phones. These are a representation of you! So, get a chic phone case from thousands available or personalise it to add a bit touch of yourself.
7. Resale: Occasionally we would like to hop on the latest trend and grab a brand new phone off the shelf. If you want to sell an older phone as opposed to keeping it around, phone cases are the way to go. A phone case will reduce the likelihood of scratches retaining the newness of your old phone and as a consequence improving the resale value!
8. Protect every little bit of your phone: Cases aren’t efficient at just protecting the most fragile part of your phone, the screen. They guard the complete phone and even more importantly such as the delicate electronic parts inside. Even though vkbgpx don’t value the occasional scratch or possibly a shattered back, there’s more to your phone than that. Some phones possess a camera lens flush using the back, which makes it much very likely to scratches as well as other damage including cracking of the lens. To state the most obvious, it could bring about some very bad selfies. A drop could also damage a number of the buttons on your phone causing greater trouble than reading text on a cracked screen.
9. Add some weight: No, no I am not speaking about you putting on the weight however you rail-thin phone sure should. Let’s be truthful, you can easily help make your phone anti-theft you should be adding just a little bulk. You’ll definitely feel the absence of your phone when someone flicks it from the pocket or perhaps your bag. You can even make it more durable by adding an instance so that your phone doesn’t bend or break under pressure.